Contract Dispatcher Operations -24/7 shift (m/f/x)
WINGAS is one of the largest suppliers of natural gas in Germany. The energy company is active in natural gas trading in Belgium, Denmark, France, the UK, Austria, the Netherlands and the Czech Republic. Its customers include municipal utilities, regional gas suppliers, industrial firms and power plants. Please visit our website at www.wingas.com.
At WINGAS, each and every member of our team is important to us. We know that if our employees are doing well, then the company is too, which in turn benefits our customers and partners. That’s why we support our staff wherever we can, so they can contribute to the success of WINGAS, as well as enjoying fantastic career development opportunities. We like our employees to be able to concentrate on their jobs, and as a responsible employer we have several initiatives in place so that the day-to-day working environment is as pleasant as possible
The division Portfolio Management & Commercial Operations within the department Gas Procurement is looking to employ a Contract Dispatcher (m/f/x) (Operations) in fully continuous alternating shift. This opportunity offers working in a high energy team-oriented working
Duties & Responsibilities
- Operations of gas contracts (supply, sales, transport and storage contracts) with regard to quantity nomination and quantity coordination procedures in fully continuous shifts (24/7).
- Adjustment of volume flows in the event of reductions by upstream suppliers or network operators (e.g. due to technical restrictions).
- Hourly and daily balancing (control/steering of WINGAS balancing groups in all relevant market areas and transport networks/hourly volume monitoring). Hourly consideration of new offtake data, adjusted customer forecasts, renominations and new trading positions.
- Communication with national and international contractual partners (coordination of delivery and transport processes, balancing group control) using various IT processing systems
- Monitoring of contractual limits (quality, performance, capacity, nomination deadlines)
- Processing of emergency situations incl. documentation of malfunctions
- Processing of short-term transactions/deals at European trading points outside normal office hours (out-of-office trades).
Skills & Competencies
- Willingness to work in alternating shifts, ability to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English and German
- Good knowledge of standard software
- Strong communication and team attitude
- Ability to work independently and to take the initiative
- Knowledge of the energy market with focus on gas transport, storage and balancing desirable
Gazprom Marketing & Trading
20 Triton Street London NW1 3BF
Tel: +44 (0) 207 7560140